Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Gas Prices....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_burrhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,878
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices....

    Every worker got that. They are sharing the money with the men at least. I wish I could go back to work.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices....

    I always got my gas there when I was going to Tech my last year.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jack_N_The_Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    470
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices....

    peak in the summer shouldn't be over 2.55

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •